15 de ago. de 2002

Resistência israelense

A sociedade israelense aos poucos vai acordando da catarse em que se encontra. Agora é o sobrinho de Netanyahu que vai preso por se recusar à servir no exército.

Segue o testemunho dele às autoridades militares:
"I, Yonatan Ben Artzi, refuse to be drafted into the army on grounds of pacifism. My deep belief in nonviolence began when I was a little boy and developed over the years into a comprehensive political and philosophical conception. Because of my belief, my country is about to send me to prison, contrary to all international law and a basic law of morality. I will go to prison with head held high, as I know that this is the little I can do to improve the country."

Não é nada, não é nada, mas vai mudando.

A matéria toda está aqui.

Nenhum comentário: